While we are looking after your property, you are part of the White Lion family.
When valuing your home we will give you accurate advice on how to position your home in line with both local and national trends. All of our valuations are backed up with bespoke reports that include land registry data and examples of properties sold and marketed that are similar to your own.
We aim to achieve the best possible price with your timescales in mind. We will talk you through the costs involved in a move so you have all of the facts with which to make an informed decision.
Whilst ‘location, location, location’ is certainly true of property we believe that ‘service, service, service’ should be true of estate agents – below are just some of the things you can expect if choosing to instruct White Lion Residential in the sale of your home.
- Detailed and constructive feedback after every viewing, without fail. Your feedback notes can be accessed via a special vendor section of our website.
- No Tie-in Contracts - This gives you the peace of mind that we will do what we say we will do rather than tie you in for a lengthy period. If you are not happy then nor are we.
- Accompanied viewings 7 days a week by a senior member of staff.
- Weekly marketing reviews and if not under offer by the 6th week a face-to-face meeting to discuss marketing to date and a plan of action for the future (this can either be at your home or in our offices).
- Clear modern brochures produced with high quality photography and floor plans.
- The widest possible exposure online with leading property portals.
- Open days or mornings can be arranged should this be the best course of action for your home.
- Advertising in local property publications.
- All staff will visit your home prior to full marketing commencing so we are more familiar and knowledgeable when talking to purchasers.