Swan Walk, Thame Monthly Rental Of £1,100
- 2 Bedroom End Terraced House
- Tucked Away Location In Town Centre
- Re-fitted Kitchen With Integrated Appliances
- Living Room & Conservatory
- Galleried Master Bedroom With Re-Fitted En-Suite
- Private Courtyard Garden
- Allocated Parking Space
- Available from 5th November
A recently modernised end terrace home situated in a tucked away location in Thame town centre. The property offers a great range of accommodation, the ground floor features a double glazed conservatory that leads to the living/dining room. The kitchen has recently been re-fitted and include a range of built in appliances, there is also a ground floor WC and a bedroom/study. The first floor is accessed via a beautiful oak and glass staircase with built in LED lighting leading to the galleried master bedroom with a re-fitted en-suite bathroom. There is also a large dressing room that would make an ideal nursery or occasional bedroom. Externally there is a private courtyard garden and an allocated parking space nearby. No smokers, pets or benefits.
White Lion - Tenancy Information for Tenants
Holding Deposit - 1 week's rent (calculated as monthly rent x 12 ÷ 52)
1. The landlord has 15 days to make a decision once a holding deposit is taken. 2. If the tenancy does not go ahead then the money will be repaid in full within 7 days of the deadline being reached or the landlord backing out. 3. Repayment does not need to be in full if the tenant backs out of the tenancy agreement themselves, fails right to rent checks, has provided false or misleading information, or where the landlord tries their best to get the information needed but the tenant fails to provide it within the 15 days. 4. If the tenancy does go ahead, the holding deposit will be used towards the initial rent payment.
Security Deposit - 5 week's rent (calculated as monthly rent x 12 ÷ 52 x 5) for tenancies of less than £50,000 PA. Your security deposit is held under My Deposit's custodial scheme. Details on the scheme are available at www.mydeposits.co.uk . White Lion's membership number is m00141906
Possible Additional Costs -
Early Termination of Tenancy - Tenant to cover the landlord's costs in re-letting the property, plus the amount of rent owing until the new tenant moves in, up to a maximum of the total rent outstanding on the property. Please refer to our landlord charges for more information.
Late Payment of Rent - Interest is charged on rent arrears at a rate of 3% above the Bank of England's base rate from the date the rent falls is due, until the date it is paid and can be levied from day 15 onwards. Lost Keys & Security Devices - Charged at cost price of the replacement item/s. Variation to current Tenancy - ie. changes of named tenants incurs a fee of £50 inc VAT Pet Premium - On properties where the landlord accepts pets a 'pet premium' on the rent of £10 per week may be payable. Liability for Payment of utilities, communication services, TV licence and Council tax falls to the tenants unless specifically stated otherwise.
Client Money Protection - White Lion's client money is protected by Money Shield. Our scheme reference number is 57779877. More information on the scheme is available at www.money-shield.co.uk Redress Scheme - White Lion use 'The Property Ombudsman' redress service for lettings. Our membership number is D8342. More information on this service is available at www.tpos.co.uk
Sale Type: Let STC
Ref #: WLR00874