East Street, Thame Monthly Rental Of £1,200
- Two Double Bedroom
- Town Centre Location
- Downstairs Shower Room & WC
- Upstairs Three Piece Bathroom
- Wood Burner to Sitting Room
- Excellently Presented Throughout
- Private Rear Garden
- No Pets & No Smokers
- Available Late October/Early November
- Kitchen Appliances Included
A tastefully modernised two double bedroom period cottage set in the heart of Thame. The property comprises of a sitting room to the front with wood burner, the dining room with storage cupboard and to the rear is the extended kitchen and downstairs shower room. Upstairs are two double bedrooms and the three piece main bathroom. Externally there is a lovely garden which is mainly laid to lawn with shrub borders. At the back of the garden is a patio area and store shed. The property also benefits from a combi-boiler and double glazed sash windows. Dishwasher, cooker, fridge-freezer, washing machine and tumble dryer included. Sorry no pets or smokers. Available late October/early November.
White Lion - Tenancy Information for Tenants
Holding Deposit - 1 week's rent (calculated as monthly rent x 12 ÷ 52)
1. The landlord has 15 days to make a decision once a holding deposit is taken. 2. If the tenancy does not go ahead then the money will be repaid in full within 7 days of the deadline being reached or the landlord backing out. 3. Repayment does not need to be in full if the tenant backs out of the tenancy agreement themselves, fails right to rent checks, has provided false or misleading information, or where the landlord tries their best to get the information needed but the tenant fails to provide it within the 15 days. 4. If the tenancy does go ahead, the holding deposit will be used towards the initial rent payment.
Security Deposit - 5 week's rent (calculated as monthly rent x 12 ÷ 52 x 5) for tenancies of less than £50,000 PA. Your security deposit is held under My Deposit's custodial scheme. Details on the scheme are available at www.mydeposits.co.uk . White Lion's membership number is m00141906
Possible Additional Costs -
Early Termination of Tenancy - Tenant to cover the landlord's costs in re-letting the property, plus the amount of rent owing until the new tenant moves in, up to a maximum of the total rent outstanding on the property. Please refer to our landlord charges for more information.
Late Payment of Rent - Interest is charged on rent arrears at a rate of 3% above the Bank of England's base rate from the date the rent falls is due, until the date it is paid and can be levied from day 15 onwards. Lost Keys & Security Devices - Charged at cost price of the replacement item/s. Variation to current Tenancy - ie. changes of named tenants incurs a fee of £50 inc VAT Pet Premium - On properties where the landlord accepts pets a 'pet premium' on the rent of £10 per week may be payable. Liability for Payment of utilities, communication services, TV licence and Council tax falls to the tenants unless specifically stated otherwise.
Client Money Protection - White Lion's client money is protected by Money Shield. Our scheme reference number is 57779877. More information on the scheme is available at www.money-shield.co.uk Redress Scheme - White Lion use 'The Property Ombudsman' redress service for lettings. Our membership number is D8342. More information on this service is available at www.tpos.co.uk
Sale Type: Let STC
Ref #: WLR01621
Thame is a bustling market town surrounded by beautiful countryside with many walks, including the Phoenix Trail. Thame spreads out from the historic market place and there are numerous high quality independent shops including butchers, bakers and delicatessens, in addition to Waitrose and the usual chains. There are weekly markets and other amenities include: the sports centre, Lord Williams Secondary School and a variety of restaurants and pubs. Haddenham Parkway Station is less than three miles from the town centre and the M40 is under 10 minutes’ drive.
Sale Type: Let STC
Ref #: WLR01621